New Challenge, New Outlook, New Meghan

For sometime now, I've wanted to start a blog of my own. Over the last 3 years I have become OBSESSED with blogs (namely food centered ones); my computer's favourites bar is filled with a bunch that I check every day. My boyfriend has been constantly encouraging me to start one however, fear and laziness have prevailed... until NOW!

On Saturday Justin and I started an 8 week "Whole Life Challenge"; we're definitely still in the wanting to kill each other phase (we hear it gets easier). A starch deprived Meghan and a pizza deprived Justin does not make for a good pair. However, in an attempt to do more together, we decided to do this to take a step towards all-round better health. No sugar, no starch, no booze (that one will be a push), at least 10 minutes of exercise and stretching daily, as well as daily consumption of fish oil. So far, we've done well and our Miniature Pinscher, Chauka is certainly enjoying more regular walks. Stay tuned for updates on the challenge front...

As for my goals with this blog: I am hoping it will be a snapshot of my cooking and baking endeavours as well as an outlet to share thoughts and stories on life, love and dogs. I will be updating my "About Me" section shortly (when I figure out how to do that) and hope this blogging experience is all I wanted it to be and more!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment