The iPhone 5



I think I may be foolish enough to brave the insanity all for an iPhone 5 tomorrow. I've had iPhone's biggest competitor for years now (go Waterloo!) however, I've faced disappointment after disappointment and glitch after glitch; I think it might be time for something new! With the start of my new job about 2 months ago, I was given a work phone; I've slowly been getting used to touch screens and I think I may finally be able to part with my beloved keyboard.

Only thing is... I HATE waiting in line and my sister has got me so paranoid that I won't get one unless I get there 2 hours before the store opens. For those of you who know me, I am about the furthest from a morning person AND I can't have cream in my coffee so that does not make for a happy Meghan. My plan is to get there at like 7 am (blahh) and bring my work phone and my primal book - might as well maximize my time!

I think I'm going to be conservative and get the 16 GB - I have a 16 gig iPod and I still have 12 GB available haha - not a huge music buff. Justin has a 32 GB and it is completely full - he has difficulty taking pictures sometimes due to lack of space. I am hoping that I will take more of my own photos on the iPhone to upload on my blog!! Meals, recipes, CHAUKA, and other interesting day to day sights. I have a point and shoot on my birthday wish list however, I want the Nikon One and that is one pricey point and shoot - we shall see! Justin is the big photography buff in this duo, might need a lesson or two mind you, that usually ends in a fight (I don't take instruction well).

I'm going to meet my sister for dinner tomorrow in London - she too is hoping to get an iPhone but she's on a waiting list - hopefully we're both successful! We're going for dinner at Mongolian Grill (I'm salivating at the thought of it) only I'll have to make sure it's challenge friendly (aka no pasta which will suck big time). I'll also need to be THAT person and make sure there is no sugar in the sauces I like. And now that I think about it, nothing with soy either :(! This is going to be harder than I thought...



I am super pumped to be getting an iPhone so wish me luck tomorrow with the lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment